Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ruby Red Booties?!

Well, a lot has changed since I've last written. I say a lot... it's mainly one thing...one BIG thing.. well, it's actually little right now... but it's a change in a BIG way.




We found out we were pregnant at the end of January. We'd been trying off and on (the month we conceived was supposed to be more off than on)... we travelled to Santa Fe with my brother and sister in law and had a great time skiing... I got attacked my an out of control snowboarder while skiing down a slope... not great for my ski confidence and left me a little shaken up the rest of the day--not to mention I was already pregnant/just conceived and did not know it! I am 8 weeks and 4 days today...!

As soon as we found out; I began "journal" and then quit shortly thereafter. I had taken an indefinite "hiatus from blogging" (just like Tiger Woods did from golf--only he is better at golf than I am at blogging!)

Anyway, I have included some excerpts from that time of journal-ing. I will do my best to try much harder to keep this blog up to date!

Here are our first 2 sonograms of Baby RR Booties... aka "spider" as my dad has deemed the baby!
6 weeks, 3 days (ish)

7 weeks, 5 days (ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment