Saturday, January 30, 2010

Patience, my friend!

So, CPC and I went to our 8 AM appointment with the Doctor in Dallas. He wanted to do a blood test and confirm the pregnancy---WE'RE PREGNANT! He said I am doing great at 270 hcg and should be anywhere from 4.5 weeks-5.5 weeks. We will know more on Monday as that is when I am going back for a 2nd blood test to make sure the hcg is doubling. I am so excited, nervous, and faithful all at the same time. God sure has a way of teaching me patience... I am sure we will need it once the baby arrives. With my online due date calculators I have a due date between September 29th and October 8th. I guess we will know more as time goes by. I am so so happy and I want to tell the world... but, we have to get to our parents first. We are going to tell CPC parents on Thursday when we drop off CoCo to stay the weekend with them... then we will drive to Midland and tell my brother and parents. In the mean time, so that all of our immediate family knows at once, we are going to send a little announcement package to our siblings that live in other parts of Texas. I am prayerful that my brother and SIL's procedure goes great this week so that our little Ruby Red Booties can have two cousins when he/she comes into the world (CPC's sister is already preggers!). Did I mention HOW hard it is to keep something like this from my family?! We have been slightly avoiding everyone-we are about to pop! I slept all day today (maybe I can use pregnancy/fatigue as an excuse to nap more!) Just kidding. I hope to research a great nutritional diet that will feed the baby everything it needs AND keep me from gaining a tremendous amount of weight. Thank you Lord for our special blessing. I mean that with all my heart. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment